It is anticipated that in 2022 a Special Issue of the Journal of Soils and Sediments will be published on the SedNet conference theme of 2021 “Sediment Challenges and Opportunities due to Climate Change and Sustainable Development”.
SedNet needs reviewers for papers (to be) submitted for this Special Issue.
- Sediment management and assessment – concepts and policies
- Climate change and sediments
- Emerging substances / PFAS / Microplastics
- Impacts of disturbed sediment continua and mitigation measures
- (Re)Using sediment to create, keep or restore habitats
- Circular economy
- Sediments in coastal-marine management and EU strategies
- Other (please specify)